Sunday, May 13, 2012

Origami Dresses


Are these not THE cutest little dresses you've ever seen?  When I first seen them I knew right away it was the perfect card idea for my Mother-In-Law for Mother's Day.  I hope she likes them as much as I do! I found the tutorial on how to make them from a fellow Stampin' Up! demonstrator, Laura Pinto-Nguyen.  The link to her video tutorial can be found HERE.

Supplies:

Stamp set: Family Reunion
Cardstock: Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Tempting Turquoise, Melon Mambo, Beyond the Garden DSP, 2010-2011 Hostess paper pack (retired)
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Island Indigo baker's twine, mini clothespins, Eyelet border punch, snail adhesive, Stampin' dimensionals
Techniques: Origami folding

Thanks so much for looking!


webbanner-002copy Pin It

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Kathy will love it!! We all know how she likes to dress up!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...