Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Packed for Baby


Between a funeral, reunion, the first Roughrider football game of the season (awesome win!!), a long weekend, a wiener roast, and regular household and yard duties my card room is collecting a thin layer of dust LOL.  I'm desperately hoping that during nap time today I can take a few minutes to stamp again!  In the meantime, I dug into the pre-blog vault and pulled out a baby card I made for my nieces baby shower this past April.  It uses my go to techniques again - emboss resist and brayering. 

Supplies:

Stamp sets: Forever Young, Packed for Baby (retired)
Cardstock: Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, Build a Bear Pawsitively Prints DSP (retired)
Ink: Basic Black, Early Espresso, Olive Green, Tempting Turquoise, Lucky Limenade
Accessories: Versamark marker, clear embossing powder, Basic Black, Real Red, Pink Pirouette, Perfect Plum, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake markers, brayer, stamp-a-ma-jig, Fashionable Hearts embosslits, snail adhesive, Stampin' dimensionals

Thanks so much for looking!
webbanner-002copy Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...